Odgovorjeno

Prosim če mi tolw lahko kdo pregleda

Hello I am **** and today I will present you my ****. She is a friend of mine as well as a sister. I think it is very convenient to have an older sister because she has more experience and helps you in a lot of things. I could tell she is my role model too.
She is eleven years older than me, so she is 24. Her hair is long, straight and brown. She is medium height, about 170cm and thin. She has 63 kg. she is light complexion. Her eyes are big and brown. when she was small she had freckles, but then were disappear. Most often she wears tunic and leggins, and elegant trainers. Her favorite food is pizza. She lives next to me, in *****. She has one sister, me and one brother ****. She was going to school in ****+. Then she was going in School of Economics in ****. Then she go on Faculty of Economics and Business and then she do Master’s degree too. Now, she works in ***. In her free time she reads, runs and explorings new places. She is very friendly and helpful. She helps me whit my homework, whit studying,…She is realy good speaker but bad listener. when I talk she interrupts me many times and begins to talk her thing. She moody too. If you make she angry, she is angry on you a long time and never forgots this. We both love reading and both of us are we are both particular in food. But we are very diffrent too. She needs more sleep than me and she prefer go out than me. For our best memory. I remeber when I had birhday. My sister decided to drove me to my birthday in ****. Because my brother had birhday a week after because my brother’s birthday is the week after my birthday, he go whit and whit was go **** boyfriend too. In the swimming pool was very fun and funny. We go in 7 D cinema, in the climing wall, slide,…This was one wonderfull day spent togeter.
HVALA

Najboljši odgovor

Hello I am **** and today I will present you “Bobi”.
She is eleven years older than me.
Her hair is long, straight and brown. She is medium height, about 170cm and thin.
She has 63 kg. Her skin has a light complexion. Her eyes are big and brown. When she was a child she had freckles, but those are long gone from her face.
She often wear tunic,leggins and even elegant trainers.

She lives in ***** in the same house as me(||ali zivi dobesedno v sosednji hisi? spremeni kakor je prav||). We have one more sister and brother in the family.

She used to go to school in ****. After that she went to highschool of Economics in ****.
She continued her education on Faculty of Economics and Business and also finished Master’s degree later. Now she got a job and is working at *****.

She is my sister and but also a good friend of mine.I like her a lot and she is also my role model.
It’s very convenient to have an older sister because
she has more experience and can help me explain a lot of things.She help me with my homework and also with studying.In her free time she like to read, run and exploring new places.

She is really good speaker but bad listener. When I am talking to her, she often interrupts me
and begins to talk about other topics.If you make her angry, she will remember that for a long time. Her mood change often but most of the time she is very friendly and helpful.
We both love reading and we both like same type of food. Her and mine is of course – pizza.
But we are not the same in everything. She likes to sleep longer and
also go out of the house more often than me.

My best memory with my sister was when I had my birthday.
She decided to drive me to my birthday site in ****.
Because my brother had his birhday a week later he came with us too.
Experience in the swimming pool was very fun and enjoyable. We went to see 3D(?) cinema movie, had fun with climbing wall and slide and many other things…

That wonderful day we spent altogether, I will remember forever.

• M
    • M
    • 1 mesec nazaj
    Nekak takole bi bilo boljse verjetno… Še kaj dodaj spremeni, če ti ni všeč.
  • M
    • M
    • 1 mesec nazaj
    Aja se en birhday je ostal za popravit. Pravilno je “birthday”.

Bom pregledal – kaksne zadeve bi bilo treba popravit in premetat stavke, ker trenutno so malo vsepovsod. Aja, pa kakšen odstavek nebi škodil. Prilepim popravljeno zadevo kasneje -sem v temo.

Fullll ti hvala. Ful dobr si mi popravo. Res se enkrat hvala

Samo eno vprašanje še. Časi so zdaj pravilni?

Pa, da časi zgledajo vredu.

Prikazujem 5 rezultatov
Tvoj odgovor
Tvoje ime*